Sold Out. Orders Deliver AUGUST 15.
The Adventure Package upgrade is: A.) Two 4-inch hatches with insert bags for your personal items. B.) Deck Pads in the cockpit and tankwell C.) Fishing Rod Holders
In the 1970’s Tim Niemier began building sit-on-top kayaks in Malibu, CA. In the 1980’s he started a revolution with his Scupper line of plastic kayaks. Over the next few decades these kayaks reigned supreme. Until now. The Swell Watercraft Scupper 14 was born as Tim’s final installment in the series.
Tim’s concept was to lower the footwells below the waterline, which had never been done in a sit-on-top. This would lower the center of gravity, creating leverage, shrink the paddle entry zone, allow for superior body position and a more narrow hull.
One of the tankwell scuppers is fitted for a fishfinder, the other for a live baitwell. It has built in channels for wiring. Inside the bow hatch you’ll find storage for two rods on both sides. It’s the most versatile Scupper kayak ever made.
– Poly2 Double Layer Plastic Shell makes your kayak lighter and stiffer.
– Scupper Drainage Valves exit any water that gathers in your footwells.
– Extremely large Bow Hatch for hull access as well as 9″ Oval Day Hatch.
– 9″ as well as 6″ Yak Attack Gear Tracks for mounting accessories.
– Transducer and Live Baitwell Scuppers for mounting electronics.
– Drain Plug, Paddle Holders, Bottle Holder, Skid Plate, Rudder Attachment, Seat
– Adventure Package= Footwell Deck Pads, Tankwell Deck Pads, 4″ Hatch with insert bag, 4″ Hatch, 2 Rod Holders